Farm To Fork is live. Wow, it feels great to write those words. Looking back on what it took to get us to this point, it’s hard for the team to feel anything but thrilled with the results. But, and this is a pretty big ‘but’, we’re not nearly finished yet – not even close.
The reason we’re not patting ourselves on the back (just yet) is because Farm To Fork has yet to realize its potential. You see, the classroom learning, the development, the beta testing, and the launch are all just the preamble. It’s now time for the project to start making a difference. That’s where you come in.
We need your help, citizens of Guelph-Wellington. This is your chance to step up and help neighbours in need. So, let’s make it our mission as a community to make this happen. Let’s come together to eliminate food insecurity.
The good thing, it’s simple to do your part. Here’s how to get started:
1. Visit: http://farm-to-fork.ca/signup
2. Enter your information.
3. Select your preferred emergency food provider (EFP).
4. When you receive your weekly needs email, choose the food you’ll donate, buy it, and drop it at your EFP.
5. Feel awesome because you’re making a difference.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 until everyone in our community has access to nutritious food.
We can make a difference, but it’s up to all of us. Start helping today.