In a few short weeks the Farm To Fork team will officially launch the Farm To Fork website. Of course, between now and then we have much to keep us busy. Beyond putting the final touches on the website, there are a lot of other behind the scenes things we need to do.
Regardless, we are happy to announce that the launch event (scheduled for Thursday October 3rd) will include several short talks about food insecurity, a selection of local food, a presentation by Taste Real, and a preview of phase II of the Farm To Fork project. We’re extremely excited, and hope you’ll be able to join us.
Tickets for the event will be made available in the next few days. Stay tuned for an official announcement by the end of the week.
For those of you who have asked, if you weren’t able to donate to the Farm To Fork project during the Microryza fundraising campaign or wish to do so now, you can donate directly through the University of Guelph‘s Alumni website. Just follow the link below, and be sure to fill out the necessary information identifying Farm To Fork as the recipient of your donation. Instructions are provided below.
Twenty-five more days and counting!
Donating to Farm To Fork
Read all of the instructions below before clicking here.
- In the first drop down box (see box 1 in the image below) labeled Available Programs, scroll to the bottom of the options and select Write-In Option.
- Click I prefer to support an area that is not listed above.
- In the box labeled Area of Interest write Farm To Fork.
- In the box labeled Amount enter your donation amount.
- In the box labeled Contact Information write Sonia Mancini and Daniel Gillis.
- Under Gift Type click One-time gift (unless you wish to make multiple donations).
- Once all of the items in Box 1 (above) are filled in, click the Calculate button.
- Fill in all of the relevant contact information requested in Box 3.
- Click the Next button to complete your donation.